• broken image

    Government Relations, Business License, Visa and Immigration in Japan

    Our primary mission is to assist you meet your personal and business goals by providing visa, immigration and incorporation services.

    With more than 15 years of experience in international law firms and immigration lawyer’s office, we provide you with the best immigration and business solution. 




  • Japanese site

  • News

    From the beginning of this year, visa issuance had been suspended at Japan Embassies and...
    Visa period of "Designated Activities" or "Temporary Visitor" visa due to difficulties in...
    From June 1, 2022, there has been some changes in the required documents for permanent residence...
  • Profile

    Thank you for visiting our website.

    broken image

    鎌倉 覚子 

    Satoko Suzanne Kamakura

    Certified Visa Specialist


    Born in Guam

    Bachelor of Law, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo), 2005

    Passed the Gyoseishoshi Exam in 2011

    Certified as Immigration Lawyer

    TOEIC 990, in 2015

  • Client Services

    Government Relations, Business License, Visa and Immigration in Japan
    Visa and Immigration

    Currently, there are 29 types of visas in Japan.

    We file application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE), changing visa, and visa extension at the Immigration in Japan for the following visas.

    ・Working Visa:

    Highly Skilled Professionals

    Engineer•Specialist in Humanities•International Services

    Company Transferee

    Investor (Operation or Management of Business)

    Artist (Musician, artist, dancer)

    Entertainment (Actor, model, and musician)


    Legal/ Accounting Services (Attorneys and accountants)


    Religious Activities

    Medical Services (Doctor, nurse, and medical staff)

    Care-worker (Licensed in Japan)

    Skilled Labor (Chef, ski instructor)

    Specified Skilled Labor

    ・Other Visas:

    Spouse of Japanese, Child of Japanese

    Long-term Resident

    Permanent Resident

    Dependent Visa (Spouse, child)

    broken image

    Incorporation, Establishment of Branch Office in Japan.

    Business Licenses to operate in Japan.

    Incorporation(including Kabushiki Kaisha, Godo Kaisha)

    Business License(including Restaurant License, Liquor License, and Second Hand Dealer License)

    broken image

    Translation of legal documents.

    (English to Japanese, Japanese to English)

    Translation of documents including contracts, agreements, Certificate of Registry, Birth Certificate, and Resume/CV.

    Notarization of documents at Notary Office

  • Fees


    First consultation by e-mail is FREE! 




    Visa Application

    Certificate of Eligibility   〜¥150,000

    Changing Visa       〜¥130,000 

    Permanent Residence   〜¥150,000

    Visa Extension       〜¥100,000

    Permission to Engage in Other Activities

    Re-entry Permit

    Certificate of Authorized Employment


    Notarization of Documents


    Business License 

    Secondhand Dealer License ¥50,000〜

    Liquor License Application  ¥150,000〜

  • Our Location

    Office Heights Akasaka 4-13-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo

    🚇6 minutes walk from Akasaka station, Chiyoda-line or Akasakamitsuke station 

    TEL: 050-5277-0277

  • Contact Us

    First Consultation by e-mail is FREE!

  • SNS

    broken image


    broken image


    broken image



All Posts